Head of Cargo Sales
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Sales & Purchasing
Head of Cargo Sales
Responsible for overseeing all sales activities of Brussels Airlines Cargo and for managing the worldwide sales teams to achieve globally the cargo & mail sales objectives (e.g. market shares, revenue & profit targets, load factors, product mix,...)
Sales planning & steering
* Develop in close collaboration with the VP Global Cargo the sales and marketing strategy for the worldwide network of Brussels Airlines Cargo by analysing own performance and strategy vs. market.
* Establish sales objectives for cargo & mail by forecasting the cargo capacity and market demands.
* Develop & implement high-level sales and marketing strategies per region, point-of-sales, product,..
Safeguarding market position
* Establish and adjust per IATA season the tariffs and contract rates by monitoring costs, competition, supply & demand.
* Work on account management plans with the local team incl. customer visits if needed.
* Supervise business developments incl. market studies for new destinations.
* Provide commercial inputs for Handling Service Level Agreements.
* Work closely with the regional sales managers to steer and follow-up different point-of-sales of the Cargo network.
* Manage the account & service team in Brussels, incl. scheduling & assignment of employees and follow-up of work results.
* Motivate the team to achieve the best results possible.
* Provide on-going training & development of all members of the sales department.
* Identify key areas of improvement in the sales process.
* You have a Master degree.
* You have a proven sales executive experience and have strong forwarder and shipper relationships in diversified industries as well as a good knowledge of the Air Cargo industry.
* Your are fluent in Dutch, French and English (verbal & written).
* You possess good interpersonal and communication/presentation skills coupled with a sharp business acumen & consultative sales approach.
* You have strong analytical skills and you excel at organisation & planning.
* You have proven people management experience and like to lead teams to the highest success.
Interested in this challenging opportunity? Thanks to provide us your CV & motivation letter. We look forward seeing you!