Salary band: Up to £35.00 per hour
Job type: Contract
Contact: Nick Wallwork
Sector: Engineering, Aviation, Aircraft
You will be part of a team responsible for:
* Managing the Level 0 plan for the Typhoon programme which describes the forward looking capability insertion for the Support Baselines.
* Liaising with the Technical Managers of all projects, to understand and meet their Q&C requirements.
* Responsible for generation and support to the Target Statement of Requirements, Qualification Programme Plan and Calling Notice for all change introduced into the customer baselines, .
* Liaising with the Support Services (e.g. Support Products, Air Service) in collating qualification evidence for their products and services
* Reviewing System Qualification Statements and working with the Services to ensure the qualification evidence is sufficient and to a suitable quality to build a Certification argument for Support
* Working closely with the Support Safety team in the creation of the Safety Declaration
* Performing System level integration testing against the requirements, to ensure the qualification evidence satisfies the requirements, identifying shortfalls and mitigations to be actively managed after baseline release.
* Producing the Support System Declaration of Design & Performance (SS-DDP) for the overall Support Solution, including Conformance Matrix, Temporary Conformance Matrix and Safety Declaration
* Responsible for the management and delivery of the SS-DDP in line with the set timescales, with personal accountability for our contribution to Oman Programme adherence
* Influencing the Support Services and Safety team to ensure that qualification and safety evidence is sufficiently and accurately delivered and on schedule
* Providing D3 qualification evidence into Eurofighter for BAES 37% work share
* Supporting the Q&C Team Leader with Q&C activities where required
* Support process definition and improvement
* Feedback into the Governance team SQCDP where supplier quality issues exist
* Support process roll out across the service
* Support the activity for alignment of Aircraft and Support Qualification & Certification activity to ensure optimal change and synergy can be achieved.
GOOD - Excel & Project
EXCELLENT - Word & Power Point
Personal skills in Communication, Team Working and Motivation.
Degree in Engineering subject or equivalent.