Purchaser Maintenance Engineering
Job type: Permanent
Purchaser (Maintenance & Engineering)
The purchaser will consider price, quality, availability, reliability and technical support when he chooses suppliers and merchandise for the Maintenance and Engineering Department. He/she will try to get the best deal for Brussels Airlines, meaning the highest quality goods and services at the lowest possible cost.
* Establishing contacts with international suppliers, such as Airbus, Boeing, Honeywell, …
* Negotiating ad hoc purchasing conditions with dealers.
* Placing orders at the best conditions, follow-up of administration and reporting.
* Selling and renting out of components, taking into account own needs and supplies.
* Secondary school or equivalent by experience
* 2 to 5 years experience as a buyer preferred
* Excellent communication and negotiation Skills
* Commercial awareness - Assertive
* Self motivated person who enjoys challenges
* Results-oriented with a focus on quality
* A forward planner who can critically assess performance
* Fluent in English (verbal and written), active knowledge of Dutch and French is an advantage
* IT literate
For a valid application, please upload your resume, motivation letter, certificate of good conduct and
copy of your most recent relevant degree.