Passenger Service Agents Brussels 4hday
Job type: Part Time
Passenger Service Agents Brussels, 4h/day
Several Passenger Service Agents Brussels
We are looking for people who are able and happy to work part time 5 days/week, 4h/day.
You welcome and check-in passengers at Brussels Airport with respect, courtesy and integrity and ensure that they receive an efficient and friendly service during the welcoming, check-in and boarding process. You remain passionate about on-time-departure to ensure that the required quality and safety standards are maintained at all times.
* Find solutions to standard customer issues, answer inquiries professionally and with Brussels Airlines flair and report unusual circumstances to the Supervisor on duty to ensure both a smooth and timely check-in and boarding of passengers.
* Ensure compliance with ground product, safety, security and work environment regulations to maintain the required quality and safety standards at all times.
* Communicate clearly and politely with passengers in order to maintain clear communication with all parties concerned in the process.
* Are you customer minded and motivated?
* Do you speak fluently English, Dutch and French ? (mandatory). Any other European language would be an asset.
* Are you flexible with the working hours? (Shift can start between 0600 and 1730. Possible shifthours: 0600-1000, 0700-1100, 0730-1130, 1600-2000 en 17u30-2130)
* We are also happy to welcome young graduates.
If you meet our criteria, you will be invited for a full recruitment day. During the morning you will take part in a series of exercises. In the afternoon you’ll be invited to an individual interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
For a valid application, please upload your resume, motivation letter, certificate of good conduct and copy of your most recent relevant degree.