NEW B737 First Officer needed in Poland
Job type: Permanent
Aircraft type: Boeing, 737-100 / 0200, 737-300 / 400 / 500, 737-600 / 700 / 800 / 900
Contact: Dolly Goitsemang
Sector: Aircraft, Interior, Flight Crew
Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce this NEW exciting opportunity for B737 First Officer. We are currently seeking pilots for B737 First Officer role with Warsaw base. Our client is one of the most favourite carriers in Central Eastern Europe with a modern, diversified and young fleet.
Immediate start dates with a good package on offer which includes:
- Long term contract
- 24 annual leave days
- Health and accident insurance
- Unlimited staff tickets
- Fast track upgrade for experienced First Officers.
To apply for this position, you should have:
- EASA CPL (A), ATPL frozen, IR/ME, MCC, PBN
- Minimum 800 hours of total flight time experience on planes
- 500 hours on the aircraft above 40,000 kg MTOW
- Valid EASA Class 1 medical
- Unrestricted right to live and work in European Union
If you wish to apply or to know more details about this opportunity please send your updated CV.