Manager Global Sales Products Programs and B2B sales promotion
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Sales & Purchasing
Manager Global Sales Products & Programs and B2B sales promotion
The Senior Manager Global Sales Products & Programs is responsible for the integration of relevant LHG Sales Products & Programs into the Brussels Airlines commercial landscape, as agreed by SN management, in close cooperation with central LHG HX/PC and SN units. He/she ensures customer centricity across all sales products and program offers. He/she is responsible for the coordination of all sales related processes within Brussels Airlines.
He is also responsible for the general coordination of the B2B sales promotion activities in outstations in close cooperation with Brussels Airlines marketing department and local Business Development Managers.
Key result area 1: Global Products & Sales Programs
Dependent on the assignment focus the tasks include the following:
Sales Products and Programs
* Integrate the agreed upon LHG Sales Products and Program landscape into Brussels Airlines in close cooperation with the remaining HX/PC team.
* Active Interface Management with all related interfaces at Brussels Airlines, such as Revenue Management, Distribution, Passenger Experience, Marketing, IT, etc.
* Contribute to and actively participate in conception, development, specification, creation and roll-out of new sales products in close cooperation with the remaining global Product and Program Management and acting as link to all relevant interface at Brussels Airlines.
* Bundle, prioritise and coordinate requirements arising out all efforts to integrate the Sales PPM developments at Brussels Airlines.
* Collaborate with Global Sales PPM in the process of developing of new distribution strategies across all customer channels and actively liaise with Brussels Airlines relevant stakeholders for the implementation of new sales models.
* Successful implementation of LHG’s Sales strategy with regards to NDC.
* Implementation of LHG’s new Sales models, tools and solutions at Brussels Airlines with the strategic aim to cost-consciously publish and visualize LH Group products in a state-of-the-art manner
Information Hub Function
* Represent the interest of Brussels Airlines commercial interfaces within HX/PC
* Process-related responsibility for the implementation of the LH Group sales activities
* Participate in other duties as assigned
Key result area 2: B2B sales promotion
* Definition, implementation and monitoring of the general B2B sales promotion strategy for Brussels Airlines in outstations, including promotional sales tools utilization
* General coordination of the B2B sales activity portfolio with the local Business Development Managers and marketing teams
* Initiate and coordinate transversal activities in view of raising Brussels Airlines products awareness amongst LHG HX sales execute teams, in close cooperation with Brussels Airlines marketing team and coordination teams at LHG HX sales area level (HX/_C)
* Plan and report on B2B sales promotion budgets utilization
* Professional Masters (preferably in quantitative studies eg; statistics, mathematics, economics etc)
* >5 years professional experience preferred
* Good understanding of the aviation industry and their main performance indicators
* Know-how of Brussels Airlines and LHG sales, communication & reporting tools environment is an asset
* Computer proficiency (standard Microsoft suite)
* Analytical skills
* Entrepreneurial / commercial mindset
* Ability to manage complexity
* Independent and proactive approach
* Strategic and conceptual thinking
* Problem solving / solution oriented
* Innovative and open to change
* Leadership skills
* Communication skills (verbal and written) /Interpersonal skills
* Conflict management skills
* Cooperation skills/ Team player
* Structured / systematic approach/Process orientation
For a valid application, please upload your resume, motivation letter, certificate of good conduct and copy of your most recent relevant degree.