Lead Project Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Lead Project Engineer-TROQ-CASB01941496
LEAD PROJECT ENGINEER
REQUISITION NUMBER: TROQ-CASB01941496
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a a Lead Project Engineer in St. Bruno, Quebec.
As a Lead Project Engineer, you will lead, manage and control all engineering-related activities in the project to deliver on requirements, budget and schedule. You also will ensure that “lessons learned” and best practices are applied on projects and transferred to new projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead all aspects of design, implementation, testing and commissioning required to deliver the scope of the engineering project in order to satisfy customer requirements while adhering to project budgets and schedules;
- Establish and maintain interfaces with other Engineering departments and with relevant functions (Project Management, Procurement, Operations, Sales, Bids);
- Continuous optimization of Project Engineering processes/tools/behaviors by taking into account business requirements, customer needs, technical innovations, and new market conditions;
- Monitor, control and report monthly all product related financial aspects of the project consistent with the contract requirements and established project management procedures to attain established goals;
- Ensure that relevant skills are made available by the Engineering Function in order to fulfill project requirements.
- Relevant Engineering or Business degree;
- Proven experience in leading the technical scope of customer delivery projects;
- Excellent communications skills both written and spoken;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency in English.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Primary Location: CA-QC-St. Bruno
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 07.02.2019, 2:20:26 PM
09.03.2019, 11:59:00 PM