Intern Flight Test Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Flight Crew
Intern - Flight Test Engineer-WIC04395
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will assist engineers with the following duties:
- Review of certification plans
- Write development and certification test procedures
- Plot an Analyze ground and flight test data
- Create flight test reports
Assist Technicians in Troubleshooting aircraft system problems
Create development engineering documentation for design changes in a flight test environment
Provide system performance analysis to ensure proper operation as per the design specification
As our ideal candidate,
- You must be working toward a degree in Aerospace, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- You must be at least a sophomore with a GPA > 3.0
- You must demonstrate an interest in aerospace through course material selection or projects
- You must demonstrate good teamwork and communication skills, both oral and written
- You have previous work experience (preferred)
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Test Engineering
Primary Location: US-KS-Wichita
Zip Code US 67209
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 07.02.2019, 12:18:56 PM
21.02.2019, 11:59:00 PM