Head Customer Experience Program
Job type: Permanent
Reporting to the Director, Customer Experience Programs. The Head Customer Experience
Program will play a key role in managing the implementation of an IATA wide
Customer Experience Program. This position will manage the Implementation of
changes required to enable the implementation of a simple and efficient customer
experience. This position will coordinate across the different business areas
to ensure operational safety is maintained during the transition process and to
enable the Customer Experience Program benefits. This position will be
responsible to define a strategy that ensures the successful implementation of
the new customer service operating model, customer satisfaction and team performance
are maintained. For this the incumbent will align with key stakeholders to
ensure business continuity and enhancement.
Manage the transformation to a new customer experience operational model for all business units in scope. The realization of the benefits and a flawless operational implementation are key to the success of the program.
This position will be responsible to communicate and agree with all IATA stakeholders and decision makers to be able to implement the project and achieve the benefits for the industry. Coordinating stakeholders to define strategies that enable a successful implementation of the customer experience program.
This role requires the capacity to conceptualize and identify strategies to complex and multi-dimensional systemic problems, with different dimensions: organizational, data, systems, process to ensure a safe implementation and transition of customer service to a new operating model.
Responsible for the direct management of a team of 2 members and to coordinate the delivery of companies dedicated to this global program.
Qualifications and Skills
1. Minimum 10 years of experience in delivering global complex change management and technical initiatives and projects.
2. Vast knowledge of IATA, with preferably local, regional or global experience.
3. Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to manage large team with inter-dependencies;
4. Ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders, both internal and external
5. Proven ability to deliver complex initiatives across multiple cultures with an innovative approach
6. Proven leadership skills of global teams and partners
7. Excellent stakeholder management skills
8. PMP or similar certification would be desirable
9. Ability to perform under pressure and within variable working hours and schedules
10. Strong oral and written communications skills; able to speak in public to large industry audiences and present to senior executives.
11. Availability to travel frequently
12. Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
13. University degree on business administration, economics, industrial engineering or its equivalent.
At the heart of IATA are our Values and Behaviors. We all have different personalities, styles and areas of expertise, but you’ll recognize us by the consistent way we act and behave in line with our Values and Behaviors. We are looking for people who bring them to life in everything they do – they are:
* Act with integrity and uphold our standards
* Think strategically in support of the global big picture
* Partner and manage to create high performing teams
* Putting people first by acting with a simple human touch
Here at IATA we are proud of being a Diverse & Inclusive Organization – we have people from all over the world working in our offices, and we extend this to our recruiting practices. We are a meritocratic organization and an equal opportunity employer.