Flight Controller IOCC Norwegian
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Flight Crew
As Flight Controller, you will follow-up of the daily traffic flow for the Norwegian fleet, ensuring that the operation is carried out in an efficient and profitable way for all Norwegians AOCs, and to the highest degree of regularity and customer satisfaction. A key task will be to make sure that the operation is in accordance with the planned program, and take necessary actions in cases of interruptions. The position reports to the Head of IOCC.
• Minimum 3-5 years of job related experience in the Aviation or Transportation industry, preferably related to Operation Control Center. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal background.
• Proven knowledge of applicable rules and legislation in the aviation industry.
• Experience with coordinating and structuring documentation within Planning, Value/Supply Chain.
• Analytical skills related to process and value chain systems.
• Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders and efficiently communicate and present complex topics.
• Highly proficient in use of Microsoft Office software
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and structured
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to understand complex software systems
• High performance orientation, ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Able to work independently
• Fluent in English - written and spoken