Job type: Contract/Locum
Aircraft type: A320 Family (A318, A319, A320, A321)
Sector: Flight Crew
Spring Airlines is China’s first and North Asia’s largest low fare airline – guaranteeing the best-value airfares in China and across the Asia region.
Founded in 2005 by Spring Travel, the dominant player in China’s booming travel sector, Spring Airlines is headquartered in Shanghai, China’s financial capital and one of the world’s most dynamic city.
Spring operates a state-of-the-art fleet of Airbus A320 aircraft, one of the youngest and “greenest” fleets in the world today.
Spring Airlines contract is for 3 years and it offers excellent salary and various working patterns, bonuses and ground accident insurance, with earnings up to $758,000 in 3 years (net) of Chinese taxes.
Location/Base: Shanghai/ Shenzhen/Osaka/ Bangkok
Option 1: 40 days annual leave.
Option 2: 6 weeks on / 2 weeks off
Option 3: 6 weeks on / 3 weeks off
Option 4: 5 weeks on / 4 weeks off
Option 5: 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off
1. Age below 55.
2. 500+ hours PIC on type, 3000+hours flight time total.
3. Current A318, 319 or A320 type rating within 12 months.
4. Current A320 type rating within 12 months.
5. Valid/current ATPL issued by the Civil Aviation Administration from a country that has diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China
6. Valid passport issued by a country that has diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China for at least 12 more month.
7. Valid/current Class A (First Class) Medical ceritificate.
8. Last three pages of your logbook.
9. A valid proficiency check report.
10. ICAO English proficiency Level 4 or above.
11. No accidents or incidents certificate.
12. No criminal record.
13. Have flown within 12 months from date of application and for the purpose of keeping the validity of the license, the last “Proficiency Test” for pilots is still within the term of validity.
Flight Crew International is committed to you and your success. We understand the challenges faced when moving jobs, preparing for assessments, and relocating families overseas to a new country. It can sometimes be overwhelming, but when broken down into simple steps coupled with our support, it’s actually a very easy (yes, easy!) and manageable process. Our professional, friendly, and 24/7 support will make the transition simple for you and your loved ones.
We greatly appreciate your interest in BCA, and apply for the Captain position！