Job type: Permanent
Aircraft type: A340, 737-300 / 400 / 500
Contact: Human Resources
We are a dynamically growing company in the Air Chartering business with a diverse fleet operating on a world-wide level. Air X Charter is an international company offering exposure to various markets and jurisdictions from around the world.
As part of this exciting new period for the company we are looking for a CAMO Officer.
Reporting to the Nominated Person for Continued Airworthiness, the CAMO Officer shall be responsible for planning and coordinating all maintenance activities and to keep the aircraft airworthy.
- Obtaining and updating maintenance data.
- Maintaining aircraft records.
- Liaison with maintenance and maintenance management subcontractors.
- Preparing aircraft modification and repair documents.
- Scheduling and preparing all short-term maintenance events, including issuing related work orders.
- Initiating the on-time planning of every line maintenance check.
- Generate work packs in accordance with either the AOG defects or Non-Grounding Defects.
- Ensuring that all required scheduled and unscheduled maintenance is accomplished in due time and all information is updated in necessary systems.
- Monitoring the due dates of work orders and scheduled events and ensuring that non-compliances revealed during Quality audits will be rectified before due date.
- Closely cooperating with MRO personnel and internal teams (Logistics, Purchasing).
- Technical assistance for several aircraft types.
- Composition and developing of aircraft maintenance and reliability programs.
- Either minimum of 2 years experience in a technical aviation sector (i.e maintenance technician or aircraft continuing airworthiness management environment.)
- Or Graduate or Diploma in Aeronautical engineering sector.
- Ability to use and navigate through airworthiness IT Systems (i.e. CAMP, OASES, AMOS, LTB400).
- Experience with CAMP specifically is an advantage.
- Must be computer literate specifically in MS Office.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Require good administration and organisation skills, and must be accountable, responsible and enthusiastic.
Why should you join us?
A competitive salary package together with other benefits;
Training and professional development;
A challenging and dynamic work environment.
Interested Applicants are invited to send us their CV and Covering Letter.