B777 A330 A340 Captain Turkish Airlines Increased Salary
Location: Europe (non-UK), Asia, Turkey
Job type: Permanent
Aircraft type: Airbus, A330, A340, 777-200 / 300
Contact: Leigh Anne Coombes
Sector: Aircraft, Interior, Flight Crew
Good news; Our long-standing client Turkish Airlines has now Increased the salary and benefits package for B777, A330 & A340 Captains for a permanent position based in Istanbul, Turkey.
Assessment dates are twice monthly in Istanbul with the plan to hold roadshows in the following locations:
July - Amsterdam
August - Nairobi & Cairo
September – Abu Dhabi & Rome
October - Singapore & Hong Kong
November - Almaty & Tokyo
December - Manilla & Riyadh
Flights on the THY network and accommodation are provided to attend screening in Istanbul.
An attractive package is on offer which includes:
- A PERMANENT contract,
- A COMMUTING roster of 3 weeks on 1 week OFF,
- Quarterly bonuses,
- Travel benefits
- Ample training and development opportunities!
- EASA/JAA/FAA/ICAO ATPL
- Current type rating endorsement (A330 or A340 or B777)
- Valid Class 1 medical
- Minimum of 7000 hours total time, of which;
- A minimum of 3,000 hours PIC on aircraft over 27 tonnes
- Minimum of 1000 hours PIC on type
- Within the last 2 years, not a break of more than 12 months in the flights on the applied aircraft
Apply today by emailing your CV!