Airport Ticketing Agent based in Brussels
Job type: Permanent
Airport Ticketing Agent, based in Brussels
Be responsible daily for the airport ticketing and sales activities within a team of 30-35 persons, in a one-to-one relationship with the passengers. You make reservations, issue tickets and give out general service information in an efficient and autonomous way.
Your main task is the sales and reservations of tickets for Brussels Airlines’ passengers (assure routing possibilities, fare calculation and payment modalities) and for the collection of excess baggage charges (correctness of the funds versus the counter sales report). You guarantee a commercial service that improves customer happiness.
* Your assure clear information towards passengers and overall correctness of information to guarantee a correct implementation of the IATA rules and regulations as well as the internal rules (operational service delivery).
* You provide information of general nature, as well as more detailed information regarding tariffs, regulations, product features and other relevant information. You act as a first contact point to answer passengers’ questions.
* You anticipate and assist in irregularities affecting passengers functioning as a troubleshooter in order to involuntary reroute the passenger in balancing an efficient, swift solution as well as cost-effectiveness for the airline.
You are responsible to reroute, recalculate and reissue any ticket as requested by the passenger in order to ensure correct and complete travel documents.
* High school diploma or equivalent through experience
* 2 years of experience in ticketing and tarification procedures
* Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English. Any other language is an asset.
* All-round knowledge of the airport working procedures & process flows
* Profound knowledge of Miles & More is an plus
* Commercial insight & attitude
* Discrete and a flair for tact
* Mathematical basics & insight
* Stress resilient & flexible
* Welcoming attitude
How to apply?
* Upload your CV and motivational letter
* Make sure your CV Warehouse profile is up-to-date
* Upload a copy of your most recent school or university certificate
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.