Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce that we are seeking A320 Pilots on behalf of our client WizzAir.
I am sure Wizz Air needs no introduction as they’ve been taking Europe by storm for the past number of years.
Given the big orderbook Wizz Air have opened recruitment out to pilots at all levels. Roles on offer are all on A320.
We have a range of roles for pilots as follows:
A320 Senior First Officer for Rapid Command program – ANY First Officer can apply for this with the required hours
A320 Captain – ANY Captain can apply for this with the required hours
Pilots must have:
- Right to live and work in EU
- 3500 Hours (Factorised according to airline system)
- 1,500 hrs as PIC on Turbopropeller aircraft > 20,000 kgs MTOW OR Minimum 1,500 hours JAR25 (CS25) Turbojet aircraft > 20,000 kgs MTOW (preferably A320)
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
There is an attractive package on offer including:
- Potential for Career progression to management
- Airline ticketing discounts
- Life Assurance, Loss of Licence insurance, Accident/Medical insurance
- Choice of bases available
- Choice with flexible rostering
Two options exist for A320 Type Rating:
- 15,000EUR paid by company with a three year bond
If you think you might be interested in this role and that your experience on your current aircraft type is meeting these requirements, then send your up to date CV today!