A320 CPT Screening in MNL Philippines
Job type: Contract/Locum
Aircraft type: Airbus, A320 Family (A318, A319, A320, A321)
Contact: Kim Roche
Sector: Aircraft, Interior, Flight Crew
Sigma Aviation Services are pleased to advise that IndiGo has scheduled an outstation Screening at Manila, Philippines on the 17 & 18th April 2019.
Apply today to reserve your slot and participate!
****Flights and accommodation are provided by IndiGo to attend screenings****
IndiGo is a low-cost operator based in New Delhi, India and the country’s largest operator by both fleet size and passenger numbers. It is considered the 7th largest carrier in the Asia region and ranked 1st largest LCC based on fleet size alone.
Benefits of working with IndiGo:
· 3-year contract direct with IndiGo and excellent potential for extension after 3 years
· Various Indian bases available
· Excellent monthly NET salary
· Overtime payment
· Annual bonus
· Commuting schedule options 6 weeks ON 2 weeks OFF or 12 weeks ON 4 weeks OFF
· Ticketing benefits
· Medical Insurance provided by IndiGo for pilot and family
· Hotel accommodation during Initial training period (60-90 days)
· Accommodation allowance after training
Minimum requirements to apply:
- Valid License, all licenses accepted (ICAO, FAA, EASA)
- Valid 1st class medical certificate
- Minimum of 4,000 total flight hours
- Minimum of 2,000 total PIC hours of which 1,000 PIC hours should be in glass cockpit aircraft
- Minimum of 500 PIC on A320
- Date of last flight A320 PIC within the last 12 months or since 01st Jan’18.
- Maximum age 62 years old.
For more details send your CV today!