Technical Operations Representative
Location: United States
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Pilot, Cadet Pilot
Job Role: Pilot, Cadet Pilot
All About Us
The Technical Operations Representative is responsible for ensuring maintenance is conducted in accordance with the applicable CFR’s, Manufacturer Maintenance/Component Manuals, and Company Specifications on Company Aircraft at contracted maintenance facilities. Employees will commute to our heavy check locations in Clarksburg, WV. Employees will receive a stipend for meals and the hotel will be provided by the Company.
All About The Role
- Proactive management and surveillance to assure maintenance on Endeavor Air aircraft and its applicable components is performed in accordance with Endeavor Air Maintenance Program and GMM.
- Administration of General Terms Agreement (GTA), Statement of Work (SOW), Air Worthiness Agreement (AWA), or any other contractual agreements between Endeavor and Maintenance Provider.
- Ensure the production and inspection timelines are met for an on-time arrival and departure of the aircraft.
- Act as liaison for any engineering issues with Endeavor Air Engineering Departments.
- Serve as primary liaison to Maintenance Planning and Maintenance Control for all aircraft related issues.
- Coordinate with the Contract Repair Station, Endeavor Stores and Materials Departments to ensure the timely procurement of required parts and materials.
- Ensure proper and complete documentation of work accomplishes per the Repair Station’s Policies and/or Endeavor GMM. Audit all forms prior to the release of the aircraft form a maintenance visit.
- Ensure proper handling and storage of Endeavor Air parts and components.
- Work is performed at maintenance provider location(s) and include, but are not limited to; airports, outstations, MRO sites, and aircraft storage sites.
- Requires contact with staff and business relationships with management staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
All About You
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Valid Drivers’ license.
- Valid passport with ability to travel freely in and out of Canada.
- Minimum five (5) years FAR 121 air carrier maintenance experience.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of aviation safety standards Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), maintenance and airworthiness requirements for air carriers
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and fluent in the English language.
- CRJ200/900 experience.
- PC proficient with Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Must be able to lift, carry, or move aircraft components weighing up to 30 lbs.
- Must not have any medical conditions that preclude certification of aircraft run/taxi of company aircraft and vehicles.
- One (1) year of experience in a supervisory position or providing work direction to employees.
Endeavor Air is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.