Fleet Transition Project Manager
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Maintenance Repair Operations
Job Role: Maintenance Repair Operations
From Resource Group we are currently looking for a Fleet Transition Project Manager for one of our clients in Barcelona on a permanent basis.
About the role
The Fleet Transition Project Manager will be responsible for a variety of tasks such as:
- Be responsible for the fleet transition projects
- Support in preparations for end of lease phase-out and aircraft phase-in
- Defining all necessary modifications and maintenance to be done during aircraft transition maintenance inputs
- Plan and manage all aspects of the process including Technical Records Review, Transition maintenance requirements, Transition Costs, Liaising with internal Departments (Engineering/Planning/Logistic/…) and Planning
- Participate in on-site activities during aircraft transitions when required.
- Ensure in timely manner that delivery/re-delivery conditions will be met.
- Assist with aircraft induction into company systems when required.
- Prepare necessary reports, checklists, statuses.
- Manage and Control subcontracted activities (Document auditors, REP On-site, etc.)
- Base in Barcelona
- Competitive salary
- Permanent position