UXCXUI Designer 4089
Job type: Permanent
A rare opportunity to be part of the foundational ecommerce technology team. To be run as a startup inside a corporate organization, you will have an agile mindset and entrepreneurial spirit to drive ecommerce performance. You must have a strong interest in creating omnichannel and seamless customer experiences. An interest in data and creating the connected customer will be an advantage.
The E-commerce team is fast-moving with a performance mindset to drive change and results. You need to be an expert in your field to hit the ground running and contribute to the growth from day one.
We are looking for a talented Senior UX/CX Designer to firstly understand what is a great customer journey using both online and offline devices to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for design, possess superior UI skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
As a leader in your field, you will design and develop highly innovative, usable, and engaging eCommerce and digital experiences. You must love data and how it can be used to further personalize and create a crafted experience one to one. The ideal candidate excels at using customer feedback, UX best practices, and competitive analysis to determine appropriate user/process flows and page interaction.
• Lead user experience improvements and recommendations
• Use customer feedback, user experience best practices, and competitive analysis to design appropriate user flows and customer experiences for maximum usability and customer satisfaction
• Collaborate with x-functional team and partners to define our digital user experience strategy
• Lead meetings or other efforts to gather requirements and define user experience solutions
• Work with insights and analytics to develop and promote recommendations for user experience improvements within a project or stream
• Manage and grow the UX function and team
• Degree with 3 to 6+ years of work experience as a UX designer with a strong portfolio in eCommerce related initiatives
• Proficiency in design and website prototyping tools and able to draw up Lo-Fi to Hi-Fi wireframes to facilitate user testing, A/B testing, and stakeholder collaboration.
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
• Skill in User Interface design (UI), User Experience design (UX)
• Experience in User testing and/or A/B testing
• Up-to-date with the latest UX/CX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience in native mobile design
• Team player and collaborator, effective communicator, high expectations of design and experience quality, keen interest in the wider design community.