Training and Knowledge Manager
Job type: Permanent
Our vision is simple. Making your world more accessible. Connecting people with people and people with experiences. We offer all day, every day low fares to enable more people to fly to more places, more often.
This exciting, new role will drive the strategy for the creation, management and deployment of training and knowledge across Customer Care channels. The successful applicant will manage and oversee all customer support and assist sales channels including mobile, voice, email, chat, social media and automated self-service. They would also be responsible for all communication material between customers and our agents
This role will need to drive a customer centric and cost conscious culture throughout the team and wider group. The individual will manage a core team internally and leverage outsourced partners across Asia.
Reporting to Head of Customer Care and Shared Services, some of the key responsibilities of this role are:
• To own content generation, documentation, delivery and process.
• Working with Customer Strategy to deploy commercial policy.
• Governing the development and sign off (legal/product) of copy, scripts, training and support materials, and ensure a tone of voice and manner consistent with the Jetstar brand.
• Management of deployment to all channels, so we achieve a consistent and timely delivery across channels (voice, chat, AI, robotics, email).
• To own and run the content knowledge system and ensure it is up to date
• In collaboration with customer strategy, driving a new knowledge system complete with scripting and process tools integrated with agent dashboard, and agent competency tools.
• Drive focus on uptake of information and speed to competency of the agents in understanding and delivering the content to customers to achieve the outcome
• Partner with internal Jetstar teams to assist in rolling out soft skills training, change management training, as and when required
• Oversee training design and benefits/outcomes of the training with the agent populace
To be considered for this role you should have:
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of knowledge platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Demonstrates ability to drive change and improve knowledge across large and varied audiences .
• Requires experience of working at a senior level with significant influencing skills
• Ideally would have experience of managing an outsourced supplier relationship and driving constant improvements through this relationship
• Ideally would have experience managing a team focusing on performance improvement, coaching and managing behavioural issues
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 200 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 4,200 flights a week to more than 80 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 120 aircraft. Our vision is to make the world more accessible, and our mission is to set the standard for everyday low fares, fun travel and great value.