Job type: Permanent
Post Begin Date
23 hours ago(1/8/2019 1:55 PM)
99-Customer Support & Services
We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
* Provides daily administration for Aspect, Salesforce, Workforce/Telephony products, including making configuration changes to align to contract and process/procedural updates.
* Collaborate with Technology and Outside Vendors on system changes and updates to ensure alignment.
* Responsible for maintaining alignment between Staffing/Scheduling and Payroll system functionality. Must ensure that all updates to either system are compatible across both.
* Responsible for identifying and solving impacts to Reporting caused by system updates/changes. Keeps system reporting in proper alignment with procedural changes in constantly changing business environment.
* Establish and maintain an archival system to ensure balance between system storage limitations and needed documentation
* Responsible for translating outside data sources for input into Aspect system.
* Build out stand-alone reporting or application functions from existing system infrastructure.
* May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this job description.
May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
College degree preferred.
* Salesforce Certification higly prefered.
* 3+ years of demonstrated systems development
* Salesforce, Workforce/Telephony system experience, including making configuration changes to align to contract and process/procedural udpates highly preferred.
* Familiarity with Salesfoce.com highy prefered.
* Broad functional knowledge of Call Center Operations beneficial.
* 1-2 years of Hands-on experience designing and deploying Salesforce.com based solsutions.
* Self-motivated, works independently and autonomously to complete assignments.
* Ability to receive direction for projects and assignments in objective oriented terms.
* Ability to assume a high level of responsibility and to provide direction in a team-oriented environment.
* Strong decision making skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel. Word and PowerPoint required .
* Ability to partner and work effectively in cross functional Teams across multiple Departments and locations.
* Must have strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate complex issues in a structured and concise manner.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Specialized knowledge and technical skills in terms of CS&S Operational processes and systems.
* Must demonstrate and maintain and extremely high regard for confidential and sensitive information.
* Ability to present and communicate ideas effectively.
Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Refer a FriendRefer
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us through our Talent Communities.
Interested in this career opportunity?