Sr Mail Coordinator
Location: Cedar Rapids
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Business & Administration
Requisition ID: 15198
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Collins Aerospace is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Sr Mail Coordinator to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA (1000). A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Collins Aerospace as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Collins Aerospace.
Receives, sorts and distributes incoming and interoffice mail.
* Receives limited instruction on daily work and on newly-introduced assignments. Makes recommendations for solutions to problems that occur within the department.
* Prepare special reports depicting mail volume by department, destination, and courier classification. Records postage charges and renews postage meter as required. Prepares outgoing mail, computing postage, completing required Post Office forms, and logging data such as registered mail.
* Able to identify new process improvements with little or no direction and use Lean as a tool to implement.
* May direct others in mailroom.
* Plan & coordinate process flow improvements of mail routes.
* Assist direct supervisor in lean optimization plans and implementation.
High School Diploma or equivalent
At Collins Aerospace, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Collins Aerospace University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
* Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
* An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
* Tuition reimbursement
* And more
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.