Senior Customer Advocacy and Legal Analyst Executive Cases
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Business & Administration
Innovation is at the heart of how we operate and how we thrive in a competitive airline industry. Together we work hard, we laugh, we share, we support each other, we look after each other and we celebrate our successes.
Working closely with the Customer Advocacy Team Leader (Legal and Executive) and Manager Customer Advocacy, the Senior Customer Advocacy Analyst will determine the appropriate resolution for highly escalated cases with major brand and legal risk and will use both verbal and written communication in liaising with internal stakeholders and customers to gather information and communicate and negotiate outcomes.
Our Customer Care team are focused on promoting positive customer relationships while acting as customer advocates to internal stakeholders. Providing both sales and service support to customers across multiple channels and languages across Asia-Pacific, the team works closely with internal stakeholders and external providers to optimise customer satisfaction and promote continuous improvement. The team is responsible for our innovative customer communication channels including our virtual assistant, Livechat and social media. If you’re a customer experience specialist focused on business improvement and innovation, we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to Customer Advocacy Team Leader (Legal and Executive), some of the key responsibilities of this role are:
• Applying appropriate judgement to highly escalated cases to ensure that a positive outcome is achieved, whilst factoring cost and risk/liability. Typical escalated cases will include (but are not limited to):
o Legal Cases
o Executive Cases
o Personal Injury Claims
• Work to resolve escalated cases within timeframes set out in KPIs and in alignment with Jetstar’s policies and procedures.
• Collaborate with internal departments to ensure timely outcome on cases as well as identifying trends and opportunities for business improvement.
• Proactively contact customers on the phone and in writing to seek information, negotiate resolutions and advise of case outcomes.
• Support the Manager Customer Advocacy and Customer Advocacy Team Leader (Legal and Executive) in representing Jetstar in proceedings held in the following forums:
o Regulatory bodies including the Airline Customer Advocate,
o Fair Trading bodies and relevant government departments.
• Represent Jetstar’s position in a professional manner, while demonstrating the objection handling and negotiation ability required to meet positive outcomes for the customer and Jetstar.
• Providing insightful and timely feedback to internal departments based on customer experience feedback.
To be considered for this role you should have:
• Experience within a comparable customer advocacy or executive relations type role – including experience representing an organisations position at a smaller case level
• Experience in the resolution of sensitive and/or legally focused disputes for a major organisation.
• Experience with Navitaire’s reservation system New Skies® is preferable, and an advantage
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or Salesforce is preferable, and an advantage
• Able to handle critical cases predominantly in writing and phone, utilising initiative and judgement to resolve
• Managing large workloads and shift the daily focus depending on needs.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 200 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 4,200 flights a week to more than 80 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 120 aircraft.
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. Day in and day out, our teams search for new places to fly, new ways to add value and new ideas to improve performance. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll love working here because ours is a team who innovate every day, thrive on delivery, support each other and celebrate our successes. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while you work will connect people and enrich lives. We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled.
Team members have access to heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.