Salary band: £40.00 - £45.00 per hour
Job type: Contract
Contact: Jackie O'Sullivan
Sector: Quality Control & Assurance
The Quality Director will have direct responsibility for driving the company strategy of providing a consistently high quality customer service experience.
This high profile position and key role will be instrumental in taking the quality management function to the next level and harmonising the quality standards to profitably satisfy customer expectations. The role requires a hands on, dynamic Quality leader with a proven track record of delivering in a high quality environment and someone who is capable of partnering with the business to lead through influence and help move the organisation forward.
- Provide world class leadership to the Quality team, resourcing the team to deliver deliverables on time and standard
- Deliver robust performance management, coaching and developing the team
- Lead the Quality assurance objectives in a manufacturing excellence, continuous improvement environment, implementing best practices
- Follow-up of the implementation of quality tools in all aspects of organization such as, but not limited to PFMEA, Control Plans, Gauge R&R, Equipment PFMEA and Validation, Advanced problem solving, 6 Sigma
- Supporting the engineering department ensure that robust plans, management and structure is imbedded to address any None conformance being produced by the business.
- Lead structured containment measures and use of problem solving methods (8D, DMAIC, SWHY, Cause mapping) and implementation of permanent corrective actions
- Develop approach to enhance Quality within the plant, through training awareness and development of skills both of the Quality team and wider organisation
- Maintenance and improvement of quality standards, systems and procedures ensuring compliance to the regulations
- Work with the site Quality Leaders to ensure the maintenance of AS9100 quality approvals, ensuring compliance
- Management of internal audit, ensuring effective corrective actions
- Support to external audits for regulatory compliance