Salary band: Up to £32.00 per hour
Job type: Contract
Contact: Jackie O'Sullivan
Sector: Quality Control & Assurance
Our client based in Prestwick is looking for a quality engineer. This is a long term contract with an immediate start.
JOB ROLE :
- Reporting directly to the Chief Engineer for all engineering activities on the Prestwick site.
- Facilitating the supply of inputs from process owners for the monthly Engineering Quality Review
- Supply weekly data in regard to Customer, Internal and Supplier Quality performance measures.
- Ensuring Engineering Signatories applications are processed within the Design Organisation Signatory (DOS) system, and that annual technical reviews are conducted at the appropriate time for the Prestwick team.
- Drafting Business Writings in support of the Chief Engineer and Design Assurance Coordinator.
- Management and facilitation of Corrective Actions (Internal/ Supplier and Customer) to ensure continuous improvement activities are being identified, progressed, completed and verified.
Support the Chief Engineering and DAC (as appropriate) in the preparation, participation and conduct of audits (Internal, Supplier, Regulatory, Industry and Customer).