Project Engineer Global 50006000
Job type: Permanent
Project Engineer - Global 5000/6000-TOR04065
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Create and manage project schedules to achieve desired outcomes
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure process milestones are achieved on time
- Harmonize stakeholder efforts and provide clear communications
- Chair cross-functional technical calls and maintain action registers
- Create and maintain effective project visibility and governance
- Support Engineering and Methods at inter-departmental meetings
- Follow established BA Engineering processes but have an eye for continuous improvement
As our ideal candidate,
- You have an Engineering degree/diploma, or equivalent work experience, 5-10 years of relevant experience in aircraft design / manufacturing
- An MBA is desirable.
- You are thoroughly versed with project management processes; PMP certification is an asset
- You have superior communication skills and are professional, enthusiastic, and able to effectively influence others in order to meet objectives
- You are organized, have excellent time management skills and are able to manage multiple priorities
- You are able to work independently in a fast paced, challenging environment
- You have proven problem solving abilities and a history of sound decision making
- You are proficient in the use of MS Project and other MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 29.06.2018, 2:30:40 PM