Procurement Contracts Officer
Salary band: Negotiable
Job type: Contract
Contact: David Louch
Sector: Commercial Contracts
Job Role: Office Jobs
Morson are recruiting for a procurement contracts officer to work with one of our esteemed aerospace clients in Camberley.
- Works with internal customers to formalize and implement procurement requirements via creative and effective contracting approaches
- Leads proposal analyses and develops negotiation strategies.
- Leads the supplier negotiation process.
- Negotiates all elements of the contract.
- Prepares and executes negotiated documents for the UK entities, coordinates with US team on contracts assigned to US legal entity.
- Ensures compliance with company procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Manages contract terminations (i.e. transitions, wind down, etc.).
- Leads or participates in proposal analysis to fulfil customer and program strategic requirements.
- Leads suppliers and stakeholders in the development of risk, issue and opportunities management plans.
- Participate to cross functional teams to deploy improved processes, systems and tools.
- Leads project reviews.
- Provides market and peer benchmarking insight and actionable data to integrate into current and future contracting and supply base strategies.
- Manages and analyses supplier performance.
- Provides direction to suppliers to improve performance and ensure contractual requirements are met.
- Manages supplier import and export regulatory requirements.