Operations Improvement Analyst
Job type: Permanent
About the position
Satair is facing new challenges and demands in the scope of the supply chain. In order to remain competitive, conventional methods and processes need to be reconsidered aiming to reduce lead time, increase productivity and subsequently customer satisfaction. The use of enhanced simulation / data & analysis tools is one of the key elements in this context.
You will be part of the team that drives the industrialization and continued development of the supply chain processes to ensure the long term stability and scalability.
As an operations improvement analyst you will be required to work across the complete end to end supply chain. Working alongside the operational teams to support them diagnose, extract insights, troubleshoot and improve the processes and value for the customer.
The team is spread across the globe, matching Satair’s operational footprint. It means working in small, multi-disciplinary teams with a focus and responsibility on delivering pragmatic solutions directly to the teams.
* Conduct in-depth analyses (e.g. value stream mapping) to identify improvement opportunities. Understanding business processes and pain points, to gather requirements, opportunities and value levers regarding data and possible use of technologies for process automation
* Provide accurate and insightful data analyses for different operational teams and explain and interpret your findings
* Take part in complex projects involving several departments within the organization
* Proactively come up and develop solutions to improve performance within the supply chain environment based on advanced analytics and findings
* Acts as a coach to the functional teams
* Support departments to implement the agreed improvement plans, offer expert advice, progress tracking and project management in order to prepare the supply chain for the future
Personal & interpersonal skills
* Ability to convince in a complex environment (to drive/help decision making across departments)
* Quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done with a collaborative way of working
* Hands-on, pragmatic approach to building digital products (hacker / entrepreneurial mindset)
* Practical experience in lean, industrial, process development/improvement
* Understand the combination of data analytics and business processes with an appetence for business/industrial problem solving
* Have robust coding abilities (Python, SQL, Java) & experience in algorithms, data structures would be a plus
* Experience in data extraction, manipulation and reporting
As a member of the Satair family you will be encouraged to engage, share knowledge and ideas. Your talent, experience and ability to influence the agenda will be valued. Satair is investing in unique skills and development of people through internal and external training, coaching and professional development programmes.
Send your application
If this sounds like you, please send us your application and experience what it is like to be part of a global team of exceptional individuals driven by a customer centric and innovative mind-set, a can-do attitude and world-class excellence in everything we do.