Manager Organisation Development
Job type: Permanent
Sector: IT & Communications
At Jetstar you can expect the unexpected and because we are constantly evolving you’ll get the chance to think ahead, explore new ideas and contribute in a positive, entrepreneurial environment.
Our People teams work tirelessly to ensure effective design and delivery of HR programs and services in Jetstar. They partner with Jetstar leaders to support the business through effective talent management, employee engagement strategies, cultural programs, and organisational development. As our business grows so do the needs of our people and our HR teams flexibly embrace and adapt to the dynamic aviation environment to provide a best in class service.
The Manager, Organisation Development, is responsible for the Jetstar capability framework and associated programs for individuals, team and leaders. They will also provide strategic advice on learning and development activities across the Jetstar Group with respect to global trends in capability and leadership along with additional activities as needed to support performance management, cultural and community programs as well as supporting our change initiatives.
Reporting to the Head of Organisational Development, your main accountabilities will include:
* In consultation with key stakeholders, including Qantas and external partners, develop a capability framework that represents the unique Jetstar business whilst reflecting global leading practice, particularly in leadership.
* Developing and facilitating corporate learning programs in consultation with key stakeholders for and to all levels from Execs and Snr Leaders to frontline teams.
* Facilitation of Leadership Styles Inventory (LSI) and Team Management Profile (TMP) sessions and management of our 180/360 Feedback tool, across the Jetstar business
* Oversight of the Jetstar Group Corporate Training Framework as aligned to Qantas and local Regulatory and Legislative requirements.
* Through available resources, enable the business to transform their learning practices and ensure compliance and supporting growth without undue expense;
* Develop and maintain Governance in the field of learning across all streams; corporate, non-operational and operational via the management of the Qantas and Jetstar Learning Council’s and introduction of Policies and Procedures, standardised reporting and dashboards.
* Support the broader Business and People teams on related projects as required, including but not limited to: supporting the Annual Performance Review processes (Salaried and Frontline), Engagement Activities, Diversity & Inclusion and others.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills & experience:
* Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in organisational development.
* Experience in a similar Learning and Development leadership role in a large and internationally dispersed organisation;
* Previous experience in developing and delivering learning programs across all levels of the business is a must;
* Previous management of Suppliers a must
* Demonstrated experience in the development of governance policies and procedures
* LSI (Leadership Styles Inventory) and TMS (Team Management Systems) accreditation highly desirable.
* Embraces ambiguity
* Strong respect for and an ability to adapt to successfully work across cultures
* Ability to travel regularly
* Ability to simplify complex issues for a variety of different stakeholders
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 200 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 4,200 flights a week to more than 80 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 120 aircraft.
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. Day in and day out, our teams search for new places to fly, new ways to add value and new ideas to improve performance. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll love working here because ours is a team who innovate every day, thrive on delivery, support each other and celebrate our successes. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while you work will connect people and enrich lives. We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled.
Team members have access to heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.