Job type: Permanent
As a Management Trainee you have the opportunity to work on 3 projects within a time frame of 24 months. These projects are focused on different topics, throughout various departments and within multiple teams. You have the possibility to get to know Brussels Airlines inside out and within a short period of time you could grow from a starter to a young professional. And even after this take-off of your career, you will even get more chances to develop your talent as your contract with Brussels Airlines keeps continuing.
During these 24 months you will already gain many responsibilities. However, you are not on your own and a balance between independency and support needs to be found. You will be surrounded by trainers, coaches and managers who are willing to give you advice and support you on your growing path.
* You follow a training programme which focuses on your personal efficiency, MBTI, strategy, presentation techniques, project management and getting to know the exciting world of aviation.
* On the job: during your projects, you have the possibility to learn from your co-workers and managers. These experts are guiding you throughout the assignment and are helping with your personal development. You gain insights in different domains such as Marketing, Airline Operations, Maintenance & Engineering, Sales, HR, IT, Finance, …
* You have a management board member who will coach you and regularly sit together to discuss your experiences, progress and ambition.
* Networking: we believe a future manager needs to be a team player. That is why we give you the opportunity to network within the organisation and to experience how to work with people with diverse backgrounds.
* You graduate in Summer 2018 and have obtained a Master degree e.g. Commercial Engineering, Economics, Civil Engineering , Law as well as finished an MBA or Master Class.
* As we emphasize motivation and personality, we are not requiring any previous working experience.
* You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
* You like to work in an open corporate culture where there is a flat hierarchy and in which trust and good fellowship are crucial.
* You are ambitious and eager to learn.
* You feel comfortable in a fast changing environment.
* You possess interpersonal skills that give you the possibility to take up a managerial role in the future.
* You have a passion for aviation.
* You have an openness to go abroad to participate in projects across our entire organization.
You receive an attractive salary package with benefits such as company car, meal vouchers, group insurance, ...
Interested in this challenging opportunity? We look forward to receiving your CV & motivation letter.