Maintenance Tech Mentor
Job type: Permanent
POSITION: Maintenance Technician
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Supervisor
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for daily maintenance and repair of vacuum furnaces and other plant machinery and equipment.
* Proficient in robot operation and regularly scheduled preventative maintenance to all plant equipment.
* Assist in other plant maintenance work as required by supervisor.
* Repair and maintain plant equipment including mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical repair.
* Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that facilitates teamwork with customers, internal and external, clients, co-workers, contractors and supervisors.
Education, Experience and Technical Knowledge:
* General knowledge of vacuum furnace operation and repair preferred.
* 1-3 years experience in general maintenance of industrial plant equipment required.
* Demonstrated mechanical troubleshooting skills, particularly with hydraulic and pneumatic systems a plus.
* Basic knowledge of pipe fitting preferred.
* Light welding experience and HVAC knowledge and experience helpful.
* Working knowledge of 480 volt, 3 phase power is a plus.
*** Qualified women and minorities are encouraged to apply ***
***We maintain a drug free workplace***