Logistic Duty Officer Norwegian
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Freight, Cargo & Logistics
• Aircraft on Ground (AOG) material support.
• Responsible for procurement of aircraft materials for unscheduled maintenance.
• Coordinate and monitor procurement, transport and warehouse operations.
• Ensure the data quality within the MRO-system.
• Provide logistic support for all our AOC`s and external agents.
• Relevant background from operational procurement.
• Experience within aviation.
• Higher education preferably within purchasing/Supply Chain Management.
• Knowledge of MRO systems; AMOS, SAP.
• Very good communication skills both oral and written in English. Fluency in a Scandinavian language is preferable.
• High level of self-motivation and stress resistance.
• Ability to working within a team as well as independently.
• Relationship building personality.