Head of Sales Products Programs Home Market Belgium
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Sales & Purchasing
Head of Sales Products & Programs Home Market Belgium
Within the future integrated Brussels Airlines, Eurowings and Lufthansa Group environment, the Head of Sales Products & Programs is responsible for the optimization of customer-related solutions for Sales, B2B Marketing / Sales Promotion and Sales Service processes in the Home Market Belgium. By bundling market feedback and translating customer patterns into proposals, she/he acts as a bi-directional information hub between markets, regional management and the LH Group headquarter(s). She/he contributes to continuous optimization of the Sales Products and Programs, Sales Services and B2B Sales Promotion processes.
1/ Sales Products and Programs
* Establish and steer a comprehensive Sales Product and Program Management (PPM) for his/her markets in coordination with the global and regional sales PPM team.
* Develop new local sales products and decide on the product and program portfolio for his/her markets in accordance with market requirements while focusing on customer centricity, taking current market developments and competitor situations into account.
* Take a leading role in the conception, development, creation and roll out of new global sales products together with the global and regional sales PPM teams, e.g. by leading global PPM projects.
* Responsible for the successful roll out of new products in the market with special attention to local market specifics. Apply local insights, ideas and feedback to decide on necessary adaptions of global sales products to his/her respective markets.
* Selection and determination of efficient sales activities, personalized products and premium- and corporate products within his/her markets.
* Drive the development of additional personalized services to increase margin potentials by differentiation through customer centricity and personalization.
* Review & steer corporate programs and other incentive schemes in order to ensure competitiveness of the corporate product in the markets, where applicable.
* Develop the incentive strategy for his/her markets based on the contracting guidelines, in close cooperation with local GG units, and ensure compliance with the guidelines respectively.
* Support, guide and instruct markets with regards to yearly contracting guidelines (e.g. AIP, CIP).
* Steer the local sales team in his/her Home Market when developing new local distribution roadmap across all customer channels and trend scouting for innovation in single markets.
* Ensure quality of display (e.g. pricing, ancillary services, branded fares) in any distribution channel and purchase point (e.g. GDS, OBE, OTA) in the home market
2/ Sales Service Process Coordination
* Ensure provider management performance/quality control and SLA monitoring for outsourced or centralized processes.
* Manage roll out and success of sales services and improvement measures along the defined service process descriptions and regulations.
* Deliver local insights regarding service portfolio and process improvement to the Global Provider Management Team, and manage compliance with market specifics and legal requirements in his/her markets.
3/ B2B Sales Promotion
* Initiate, plan, implement and evaluate B2B marketing / sales promotion activities in accordance with the agreed marketing strategy and concepts by HM/BG in the home market Belgium (tactical and trade marketing).
* Coordinate content generation concerning relevant product developments, local partnerships, etc. for specific channels (e.g. in sales presentations, newsletters, CMS, PDF-Flyers and brochures) in close cooperation with the region management.
* Develop & track the yearly marketing plan for B2B sales promotion activities incl. joint activities for LH Group (and JV partners where applicable) within the LH Group for the respective markets.
* Develop and drive sales promotion & B2B marketing innovation in coordination with regional management HX/_C & HM/BG.
* Support, guide and instruct the Sales Promotion Specialists in his/her respective markets.
4/ Information Hub Function
* Bundle, coordinate and oversee the “4 Ps” (product, price, place, promotion) in his/her market
* Ensure a seamless flow of marketing / product / competition / partners / servicing related business intelligence to relevant departments
* Bundle customer-oriented product information and ensure content feed to all relevant communication channels (internal)
* Participation in other duties as assigned
5/ People Management
* Select, lead, guide and motivate his/her team
* Personnel planning in accordance with target agreement and budget allowance
* Develop the team and foster talent by applying the available performance management tools
6/ Process Orientation
* Accountable for process execution within his/her department
* Actively collect and contribute ideas for process improvements
* Commercial education - Bachelor degree or equivalent
* Industry/ Home Market Belgium knowledge is a must
* 3 years of experience in a similar function is an asset
* Knowledge of Lufthansa Group/Eurowings Group product and sales organization is an asset
* Preferably leadership experience
* Required languages: fluent in English, French and Dutch (spoken and written) is a must. German is a strong asset
* Very strong entrepreneurial / commercial mindset
* Fair ability to manage complexity
* Independent and proactive approach
* Innovative and open to change
* Structured / systematic approach/Process orientation
* Very strong team player
* Strategic and conceptual thinking
* Problem solving / solution oriented
* Leadership & People Management skills
* Analytical skills
* Time Management and ability to work under pressure
* Open to develop in a multi-airline environment