Ground transport driver Parttime
Job type: Permanent
Ground transport driver (Part-time)
Ensure that all crew and operational documents arrive on time at the aircraft, that crew is transported to the hotel within the requested timeframe and that the passengers with a quick transfer are brought on time to the aircraft, always complying with all traffic regulations and the safety and security rules of both airfield and airline.
* Be responsible for driving the crew and aircraft documents to and from the aircraft. When requested, drive the crew from & to the hotel. Be responsible for driving passengers and or baggage with a quick transfer connection when requested.
* Keep the daily records of his/her journey details.
* Take care of the van’s good operational condition; including the cleaning and keeping the neat condition of the van.Report any irregularity or potential problem timely.
* Driver’s licenses B and D.
* preference for a first driver’s experience as bus, coach or taxi driver
* Part-time and shift working 20h. This means the position can also be an additional income for pensioners if all requirements are met.
* Languages: Dutch& English, any other language is an asset
* Able to comply with rules and regulations, good sense of responsibility and work ethics
* Neat appearance in line with the expectation level of the airline
* Open, assertive and friendly communication skills, service minded
* Stress resistant
* Able to carry out tasks independently and timely
* Flexible mindset: adaptable to a very changing environment, and being able to work in a multicultural environment, team player attitude.
* Able to keep accurate logs and draw daily reports.