Go Air Increased terms for A320 TRITREs
Location: Asia, India
Job type: Contract/Locum
Aircraft type: Airbus, A320 Family (A318, A319, A320, A321)
Contact: Beatrice Roman
Sector: Aircraft, Interior, Flight Crew
A320 TRI/TREs required for our long-standing client, Go Air.
As one of the most reputable and fastest growing LCCs in Asia, Go Air have just increased their package on offer and we are pleased to advise the new changes and that we are currently seeking type rated and current A320 TRI/TREs for these exciting roles based in South Asia - India.
The very attractive newly increased package includes:
- Excellent NET basic salary of 15,000 USD for TRIs and 16,000 USD for TREs
- Overtime paid at 150 USD/hour over 85 hours/monthly
- Monthly accommodation allowance
- 3 commuting rosters: 12:4, 9:3 or 6:2
- Various Indian bases available
- Medical Insurance, Loss of Licence Insurance etc
If you have 2 years’ experience as a TRI/TRE on type within the last 3 years, 5000 hours total time, 2000 PIC on A320 (for TRIs) or 3000 PIC on A320 (for TREs) and minimum 200 instructional hours on the A320 for TRI and 500 instructional hours on the A320 for TRE, then please apply today