Salary band: Up to £22 per hour
Location: Isle of Anglesey
Job type: Contract
Contact: Lizzie Mccormack
Sector: Military & Defence
Morson International are currently recruiting a Fleet Planner for our prestigious client based at RAF Valley.
Through the effective utilisation of subject matter knowledge of Fleet Planning:
- Support the delivery of fleet management at a tactical level.
- Providing a short forecasting capability of aircraft in the fleet and a Maintenance Verification function by utilisation of the Support Liaison Engineers, Liaison with demand planning and forecasting, minimising costs and maximising operational efficiency.
- Support the Tactical and Strategic Fleet Planning work stream as requested and directed by the Fleet Management Lead and ensure compliance with all mandatory requirements.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of maintenance performance and work scope completion in Forward, Depth and Suppliers and escalate any issues as appropriate.
- Lead and supervise the development and production of Tactical Fleet Management to inform strategic decision making and determine the operational prioritisation for the fleet.