Job type: Permanent
In the Passenger Services System (PSS) team, within IT&T department, there is currently the vacancy of
Reporting to PSS Manager, the ETL Developer will be responsible for analyzing large scale data sources, ETL development and support, enhancing availability and usability of large scale datasets.
This position brings along the following responsibilities:
* Design, develop, test, implement, and maintain complex ETL processes
* Analyze, maintain and support existing ETL processes
* Automate and monitor jobs, rectifying issues within a timely manner
* Work efficiently to resolve production support issues, escalating issues as needed.
* Participate in DW/BI performance tuning activities.
* Work closely with different teams for manual processes as well as resolving issues.
* Troubleshoot data and workflow issues within the data warehouse, as well as transactional databases
* Work closely with team members, DBAs, and business analysts to implement a sound solution, while adhering to agile methodology and lean integration techniques
* Provide documentation of new processes, as well as update and maintain existing documentation as needed
* Establish methods and procedures for tracking data quality, completeness, redundancy and improvement; and processes for governing the identification, collection and use of corporate metadata to assure metadata is accurate and valid in the business intelligence environments.
* Pursue continuous improvement of data quality, standardization of data management processes, efficiency and quality of service
* Develop expertise around tools and environment used for building technical solutions
Candidates should have the following personal requirements:
* Autonomy and self-management: ability to set and achieve standards, goals, and objectives with minimal supervision
* Excellent business judgment and ability to recognize business implications of data
* Superior analytical skills
* Attention to detail
* Team oriented with positive attitude.
* Pursues excellence in all aspects of business
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills. This includes the ability to provide clear explanations of problems and resolutions to both technical and non-technical personnel.
And the following educational requirements and work experience:
* University degree related to IT, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
* At least 3 years of experience in ETL development, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence
* Proficiency in ETL programming skills, SQL for analytics, T-SQL programming and SQL Server Reporting Services
* In-depth knowledge of relational database systems
* Good understanding of complex database structures and predictive models
* Fluent English (written and spoken)
Applications shall contain CV and a letter of motivation, in English language, and are to be submitted till Friday, 22 December 2017. Only online applications submitted through company web site will be considered