Digital Content Project Manager Norwegian International Marketing Team Norwegian
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Marketing & PR
• Develop excellent digital content across channels and markets based on our digital content strategy.
• Manage projects from start to finish, landing them on time, on budget and according to the defined quality.
• Ensure smooth handover for implementation across channels and markets.
• Agency relations.
• Follow up on budget and costs.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field is required
• 3-5 years of experience within an international marketing/social media/marketing communications function.
• 3-5 years of experience in managing projects from A to Z, across global markets and all marketing channels.
• Proven experience in and success at developing marketing communications across markets and channels.
• Experience in cross-cultural communications and international organizations.
• Experience from the travel industry is an advantage.
• Strong digital mindset.
• Low cost high impact attitude.
• Excellent in managing projects and relations.
• An eye for excellent marketing communications, which stands out from the clutter and deliver results.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Result-oriented, proactive, a self-starter and a team player.
• Adaptable to a changing and growing organization.
• Ability to travel when needed.
• Excellent written and spoken English (Spanish skills would be a plus).