Depot Logistics Manager CSO 10440 Corpus Christi TX
Location: United States
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Freight, Cargo & Logistics
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets.
Parker Aerospace, an operating segment of Parker Hannifin Corporation, is one of the world’s leading producers of flight control, hydraulic, fuel, inerting, fluid conveyance, thermal management, and engine systems and components for the aerospace industry. We design and build equipment for virtually every aircraft and aero engine being produced in the world today.
In addition to game-changing technology, our customers look to us for shorter lead times, lower costs, higher reliability, and lifetime support. All coupled with the positive attitude and innovative thinking of a true business partner.
Parker Aerospace provides unmatched performance for both our customers and shareholders, built on a foundation of integrity, innovation, and customer satisfaction. As a result, our business has seen consistent growth and, best of all, our team members share in Parker’s success.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT OPERATIONS – Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR SR – Req 10440
Conducts analyses of diverse and difficult scope and complexity and administers programs or major portions of programs to ensure fulfillment of program obligations, performance goals, and control of program costs.
1. Manages Public Private Partnership operations at multiple Government Depot locations, where applicable. Aspects include: shipping/receiving, repair forecasts, inventory management, work in process, and resource management.
2. Conducts program plan studies. Prepares budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements.
3. Monitors financial status of programs by tracking and analyzing current revenues and expenses and advising management on the projected effect of any modifications to agreements.
4. Establishes and defines program plan requirements or performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
5. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met. Collects, analyzes and summarizes information and trends utilizing program management software.
6. Coordinates cross-functional development of project plans and programs. Interfaces with suppliers and customers and performs extensive investigation as required to fulfill project obligations.
7. Initiates business contacts and correspondence and prepares required documentation to ensure accurate records of program compliance are maintained.
8. Applies continuous improvement techniques and methods to internal processes and systems to increase efficiency and customer service and to reduce costs. May lead or be assigned to a special project team
9. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing networks, and/or participating in professional associations.
10. Complies with federal, state, and aerospace industry regulations; ensures adherence to requirements and advises management on needed actions.
11. Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses. Analyzes proposed changes in methods.
12. May provide leadership to others in department. Acts as prime contact on high level projects. Establishes goals and objectives required to complete projects.
13. Shares specialized knowledge with others. Represents company on specific projects. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Work assignments may include cross-functional or project team responsibilities (e.g. continuous improvement).
14. Manages resources to include shop tools, office supplies, warehouse equipment, and facilities where applicable.
15. Implements inventory management systems in compliance with policies
16. Manage labor force for execution of warehouse activities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Business Administration, Engineering, or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience which has provided both theoretical and practical knowledge in the field.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through six or more years of increasingly responsible related program administration experience.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Thorough knowledge of program administration principles, industry practices, regulations, and policies. Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to program administration.
- Ability to effectively assess and implement continuous improvement principles and techniques to program and related areas.
- Ability to work on a variety of problems of diverse scope and complexity where analysis and evaluation of various outcomes require tradeoffs.
- Ability to solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical was; evaluate alternative solutions that may require coordination across multiple teams; establish goals and objectives to complete projects.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret policies and recommend changes to procedures.
- Ability to respond to significant inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community; define problems.
- Ability to collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to team members, team leaders, vendors, customers, and top management.
- Proficient with standard business applications software (e.g. database, spreadsheets, etc.) Ability to establish program plans and report status utilizing program management software.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal-setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities.
TYPICAL MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit. The employee frequently is required to use hands to operate a computer and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Also expected of the employee is regular attendance, the ability to work cooperatively and professionally with others and members of the public, and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once. May be required to lift items weighing 50 pounds or more.
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume in Word or PDF format with your online application at parker.com/careers referencing Job ID 10440. A cover letter summarizing experience against above qualifications is recommended.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.