Cross Media Designer
Job type: Permanent
Cross Media Designer
A crossmedia designer should have ability to create and execute high-end designs. Creates and adapts all requests for campaigns and certain design projects for Brussels Airlines (Belgium, Europe, Africa, USA, India and internal departments). Ability to manage multiple design projects at one time. Complies with corporate standards on all projects. Ability to follow brand guidelines and create new materials while maintaining brand and logo standards.
Key Result Area 1
* Create and adapt existing off- and online material:
* Based on existing guidelines and internal briefings, develop and propose a creative idea for some off- & online projects
* Variation of existing concepts developed by external creative agency (adapt language & format)
* Develop ad-hoc projects/commercial material for all departments and outstations in Europe, USA, India & Africa
* Develops standard off the shelf concepts and technical product/programs that can be used with little lead time in collaboration with Creative Services Manager
Key Result Area 2
* Show ability to follow concept direction and build on these by putting forth own ideas and solutions.
* Show ability to handle various projects at the same time and complete these by a given deadline.
* Produce, edit, alter, and deliver designs on time and to specification
* Update copy and images on designs for final delivery and implementation
* Work closely with senior cross media designer and Creative Services Manager to ensure high quality execution of designs
Key Result Area 3
* Ensure a high level of quality and consistency from the details to the "big picture" on each project.
* Ensure the technical aspects.
* Minimum 2 à 3 years’ experience in advertising/communication field within creative team
* Language knowledge: English, Dutch or French, other European languages are an asset
* Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Animate CC
* Experience with Assets, Fireworks, InDesign, Animated & typography
* Can manage high quantity of deliverables
* Can work under pressure and with short lead times
* Used to work in an international environment
* Precise, quick thinker and learner
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to take honest criticism and quickly produce revisions that address feedback
* Outgoing & flexible, fun to work with
* Able to work independently
* Team player
* Passionate about the Brussels Airlines mission and values