Job type: Permanent
Sector: Marketing & PR
The incumbent will contribute to the attainment of operational objectives in his sector by performing the tasks assigned. He collaborates with colleagues and demonstrates adaptability to change; he is tolerant, receptive, and listens to others and to customers.
We are looking for a CRM coordinator to perform an operator role on the campaigns management tool. The person must have strong interpersonal skills, be dynamic, organized and must have a high sensitivity to Marketing / CRM (Customer Relationship Management). He must be a team player, detail oriented and have great organizational skills. In collaboration with the Coordinators CRM, they will work closely with the Web and marketing teams.
* Setting campaigns and / or scenarios associated with the campaign using the campaign management tool ADOBE CAMPAIGN (NEOLANE), targeting completion of simple or complex clients, customization, creation and implementation of email and acquisition campaigns, etc.;
* Create single sheet campaigns to optimize future actions;
* Monitor Neolane indicators and reporting;
* Create follow up tables.
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing,
* Two (2) to three (3) years of experience in data warehousing, analytics, CRM or detail analytics;
* Advanced Excel,
* Skills in relational database;
* Experience working with CRM systems;
* Experience in the retail sector, consumer goods, loyalty programs / CRM or CMS and analytical services;
* Knowledge of HTML, campaign management tools, an asset;
* Knowledge of the travel industry, an asset.
Location : Montreal Head Office / Downtown
Type of Work : Permanent, full time
Job category : Marketing & web
Business segment : Head office
Business unit : Transat Tours Canada
Job # : TTC-19-051
End date of posting : 2019-03-21