Job type: Contract/Locum
Aircraft type: 737 NG MAX
Sector: Flight Crew
Commuting Contracts with Excellent Remuneration Packages!
Fuzhou Airlines Co., Limited (hereinafter referred to as Fuzhou Airlines) is based in Fuzhou, the capital city of Fujian Province located in the southeast of China. As an aviation enterprise, co-established by government of Fuzhou city and HNA Group (TOP 500 enterprise ranked at 170 in 2017), Fuzhou Airlines owns a young and deluxe fleet of 16 B737-800.According to the thirteenth five-year development of Fuzhou Airlines, by the end of 2020, the fleet of Fuzhou Airlines will expand to 24 B737-800、20 EMB190 and 2 B787, which will lead Fuzhou Airlines to medium-sized regional airlines with good reputation all over the world.
Excellent monthly fee
Housing, Traffic and travel allowances
US$ 24,000 safety bonus
Up to 314,084,000/year(net)
10% increased on basic monthly service compensation with each renewal
provide 2000 dollars annually as insurance allowance for flight crew
Annually 8000 dollars of crew children education benefit
Mode 1: A fixed number of off days on a yearly basis
Option 1: 36 days off /year
Option 2: 90 days off /year
Option 3: 110 days off /year
Option 4: 125 days off /year
Mode 2: N weeks onboard +N weeks off
Option 5: 6 weeks on / 2 weeks off
Option 6: 4 weeks on / 3 weeks off
Mode 3: 1 month onboard /1 month off
Option 7: 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off
1. Age below 55.
2. 500+ hours PIC on type. Total flight hour 3000+
3. Current B737NG type rating within 12 months.
4. Valid/current ATPL issued by the Civil Aviation Administration from a country that has diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China
5. Valid passport issued by a country that has diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China for at least 12 more month.
6. Valid/current Class A (First Class) Medical certificate.
7. Last three pages of your logbook.
8. A valid proficiency check report.
9. ICAO English proficiency Level 4 or above.
10. No accidents or incidents certificate.
11. No criminal record.
12. Have flown within 12 months from date of application and for the purpose of keeping the validity of the license, the last “Proficiency Test” for pilots is still within the term of validity.
Flight Crew International is committed to you and your success. We understand the challenges faced when moving jobs, preparing for assessments, and relocating families overseas to a new country. It can sometimes be overwhelming, but when broken down into simple steps coupled with our support, it’s actually a very easy (yes, easy!) and manageable process. Our professional, friendly, and 24/7 support will make the transition simple for you and your loved ones.
We greatly appreciate your interest in BCA, and apply for the Captain position！