B1 Licensed Engineer A320330 or 777 combination
Salary band: Hotel and Flights
Job type: Temporary
Contact: Nigel Crook
JMC have this opportunity for a B1 Licensed engineer who is typed and current on the A320/A330/777. A combination of two from the three types will be accepted. You are currently required for an ongoing contract to support a line maintenance operation in Dhaka Bangladesh.Very good remuneration with flights and hotel is offered to the right candidate on application
The B1 Licensed engineers A320 with A330 or 777 will be required to;
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks as directed by MCC; predominantly flight mechanic, line maintenance and maintenance check representation.
- Ensure that all aircraft defects and unserviceable items are rectified in a timely manner or deferred in accordance with EASA/Company requirements and procedures
- Ensure that all documentation and its certification is completed in a timely manner and to the defined procedures to meet company procedures and legislation
- Maintain aircraft in accordance with company certification privileges in accordance with EASA Part M, Part 145 requirements and further detailed Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE) and Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME)
- Ensure equipment, facilities and premises in your charge are maintained to an acceptable standard of maintenance, appearance and in compliance with the company Health & Safety policy.
- Working either nights or days
The B1 Licensed engineers A320 with A330 or 777 MUST be able to provide JMC with;
- B1 License and A320 approvals
- Recency demonstrating 6 months on type in the last 2 years
- EWIS, HF, Fuel Tank Safety
- CV demonstrating experience
- Current Passport demonstrating the right to live and work in the EU
Role: B1 Licensed Engineers A320 with A330 or 777
Interested candidates can direct all questions to Nigel Crook onor
JMC Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.