Aircraft Mechanic AP
Job type: Permanent
* Troubleshoot and repair aircraft to Sun Country Airlines’ standards.
* Correctly complete paperwork for maintenance performed on aircraft.
* Enter all log items, NRTCs, and task cards into TRAX.
* Travel to repair Sun Country Airlines’ aircraft at outstations when needed.
* Identify and report problems that could impact daily maintenance operations.
* Communicate with Crew Chief during all maintenance procedures.
* Maintain an up-to-date OJT file.
* Assist with training of newly hired individuals, as necessary.
* Accomplish housekeeping and repair of hangar facility as required.
* Move and park aircraft as operations warrant.
* Move and position ground equipment as needed for the maintenance operation.
* Conduct all tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state, and federal safety and health regulatory requirements, programmatic standards, and with any internal policies and procedures identified by Sun Country Airlines.
* Must be highly motivated and a self starter
* Excellent communication, organizational, problem solving skills
* Work effectively with minimal supervision under stressful situations
* 2 years 737NG jet experience preferred
* 737NG Familiarization Class preferred
* 2 years experience in aircraft structural repair preferred
* 2 years line maintenance preferred
* Acceptable driving record required
DFW Airport, Texas, United States