Job type: Permanent
Main Accountability will include:
* To attend and refuel aircraft by hydrant dispenser as directed by the location Supervisors/Managers.
* Operating in accordance with Airport, Health & Safety, HM Customs, Security, and ASIG/Shell regulations and procedures.
* Operating on-board aircraft switches in accordance with ASIG/Shell and Airline procedures.
* Maintaining regular radio/telephone contact for flight information and operating all forms of communications as provided.
* To carry out scheduled maintenance & servicing on vans, mini buses, tankers and hydrant dispensers.
* Quality control checks on all fuelling vehicles.
* Defect rectification on all fuelling vehicles.
* Liaise with location Supervisors/Managers.
* Ensuring all vehicles are serviced with diesel/gas oil and necessary lubricants.
* Reporting any incidents and providing reports as required.
* Carrying out other relevant tasks as directed by the Supervisor or Operations Manager.
Key Skills include:
* Adherence to, and knowledge of, ASIG HSE standards and procedures is essential.
* Valid driving license with LGV C+E. (ADR + CPC are desirable)
* High standard of numeracy and literacy skills required in addition to problem solving skills.
* Good team working skills required with a high degree of flexibility.
* Must have a checkable five-year employment history.
* Excellent leadership, personal and communication skills are essential as is the need to be both adaptable and flexible.
Please apply via the Apply button