Job type: Permanent
Sector: Business & Administration
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Answer and return phone calls and book travel arrangements.
- Manage daily activities and determine important matters regarding the incoming information.
- Schedule meetings and prepare necessary material.
- On behalf of the Director and Managers as appropriate, you will communicate with senior management and other organizations.
- Prepare and consolidate expense reports, other financial documents and prepare all types of documents (correspondence, reports, memos, etc.) in the required styles and formats.
- Update organizational charts.
- Manage / distribute incoming / outgoing mail.
- Support for the organization of social activities.
- Write internal and external correspondence in both French and English. You will be responsible for activities related to the consolidation and preparation of departmental
- Participate in the process of welcoming new employees.
- Create and maintain various human resources reports.
- This role is very customer-oriented.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a college degree in office technology or equivalent.
- You have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience.
- You have excellent communication skills both spoken and written in French and English.
- You have excellent knowledge of SAP MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point) Outlook and Lotus Notes.
- You must be a team player, known for your dynamism, strong interpersonal relations, judgement and organization skills.
- You have the ability to assess and manage business priorities.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Secretaries & Administrative Assistants
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 29.06.2018, 11:57:39 AM