Charter Sales Executive
Location: United Kingdom
Job type: Contract
Sector: Pilot, Cadet Pilot
Job Role: Pilot, Cadet Pilot
We are a dynamically growing company in the Air Chartering business with a diverse fleet operating worldwide. AirX is an international company offering exposure to various markets and jurisdictions from around the world. Air X is looking for a Charter Sales Executive to join our Sales team.
Reporting to the Charter Sales Manager, the Charter Sales Executive will be responsible for selling VIP chartered flights to our clients.
What will you do:
- Quoting charter flights taking into account availability, operational restrictions and a good understanding of the operating costs.
- Negotiating prices with charter brokers, evaluating and understanding their requirements in order to close a sale.
- Achieving set team revenue targets.
- Reviewing lost sales opportunities to learn and avoid a re-occurrence.
- Coordinating confirmed flights with the Operations Department and Flight Support.
- Defining and offering suitable alternative options in case of restrictions.
- Calling brokers in an effort to maximise business and/or creating new business relationships.
- Ensuring that the Avinode platform is maintained up-to-date with available Empty Legs.
Who are we looking for:
- Minumum of two (1) years of experience in sales.
- Have experience in General Aviation.
- Possess fluent written and speaking skills of English and other languages. Knowing multiple languages fluently is the Charter Sales Executive’s advantage.
- Must understand that it can take a lot of time and dedication to begin closing the sale of flights.
- Understand that providing excellent private jet services is not only about selling, but more about building quality relationships by demonstrating genuine care.
What we offer:
- Remote working.
- A competitive salary package.
- Training and professional development.
- A friendly and performance focused environment, where everyone’s perspective is heard, and every achievement valued.